Thursday, February 4, 2010

Has it been a month already?

Grandpa reminded me today that the blog hasn't been updated in awhile, so I figured I'd go through the 11 pictures we've taken in the last four weeks and try to find something to put on the site. With all the "moving-in" going on around here, there hasn't been anyone available to take pictures.

I blame Teri. She's way over due to come down for a nice, quiet, relaxing vacation at the Strandberg house... of course she'll be doing all of this relaxing while Cathy and I are filling our faces at Carrabba's. Let that be your official invite Teri! And now, on to the pictures!

This one I call "Exciting Picture Number 1", and show's Ally and me in the backyard cleaning up leftover construction sh--, I mean, garbage. Seriously, you chug a Mountain Dew and then just heeve-ho the bottle into the backyard??? I've never been a true Mr. Recycle, but come on. The football field sized green dumpster is 10 feet away! We also found a glove, a football, a shoe, and a half eaten Snickers bar. Half eaten? Really? How could anyone take two bites off a Snickers bar and they chuck it into the woods? What a waste. The only explanation is if it was the same guy that slugged the Mountain Dew and was dealing with an unbearable stomach cramp, which forced him to give up on the sugar bar. Probably a smart move. I may have had other ideas if it weren't covered with grass and mud.... good thing the hose wasn't near by...

Here we are in the Opry Land Mall waiting for the people train to Stubbville...


I figured I throw this picture in here just to show off a little. I was in a zone one Saturday morning and came one pin away from a 300 game in Wii bowling. Good stuff!...

I tried to get Carter to play with the snow a little after our second official snow fall of the year. It was a little slushy, so he just kinda stood there...


1 comment:

ElderFL said...

It's about time, Berg.

I am so happy that you have Teri so close, so that you can enjoy a little freedom. She probably loves the chaos (once in a while).

What is with the garbage and builders? It seems like a requirement to be dirty and build houses. :)

Miss you all.