Here's part of the 2nd floor. That's the master bedroom on the left, which goes into the master bathroom and the master closet as you move towards the back corner (center of the picture). The doorway to the second guest room is straight ahead and you can see the stairs coming up on the right...
There's a plumber guy working in what will be the kids bathroom. Ally's room will be the one on the left side of the picture and Carter's room will be to the right (not in the picture)...
Here's the garage. Steps going up to the kitchen on the right. Straight back on the left side is the pantry then the utility room...
So I got there around lunch time today and was excited to see they were actually laying the brick already. Then I thought, "Why is this brick so red. This isn't what we picked out!" So I called Cathy to ask her what house it was that we saw that had the brick color/pattern that we liked. I quickly drove to that house to look at, which confirmed (at least as far as I was concerned) that the brick color was definitely different. Then, as I was leaving to stop by the main office to voice my concern, I ran into our building supervisor and explained it to him. He tells me that it probably is the correct brick, and once they wash it off it will look different. I guess I bought that response, until Cathy called me a couple hours later saying that our home salesperson called her and said it was the wrong brick!!! Can you believe it!
Even though it looks "not bad" in the pictures, I still prefer the color that we picked out. So, we're waiting on a call back from the builder as to what they're going to do. DOWN WITH THE BRICK!!!...
No comments:
Post a Comment