Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ally's making progress

We had a couple milestones this week in our continuing quest to get Ally potty trained. On Thursday (once Cathy finally talked her into trying it), Ally delivered her first #2 into her kiddy pottie. Although Cathy did snap a picture with Ally and her "job" in the frame, I was not able to display this on the site due to resistance from Cathy. I guess this is a good thing.

Yesterday Ally went all day without a real diaper (she's been wearing a pull-up during the day). This was a big step in the right direction, but we're definitely seeing some drawbacks in this. Sure, we (mostly Cathy) had to change a diaper now and then, but we didn't hear "I have to go potty" ever 20-30 minutes!

One of the funniest parts through all of this was a couple weeks ago when I told Ally we needed to get her potty trained. Her reply was, "Daddy, I don't wanna ride the potty train!"

No comments: