The weather was perfect. We had a good breakfast and the kids were able to play on the swings and slides, and even got their feet in the Gulf for awhile.
The girls find some shade. Joyce (John's mom), Courtney with Olivia, Cathy, and Diane (Courtney's mom)
4 comments:
Wow, our kids are so cute! Must be because they have HOT parents!
Love,
John and Courtney
Ally and Dylan are both growing up soooo quickly! I can't believe it. Too cute! Can't wait for the new baby. I know Ally is going to be the best big sister. Best wishes, Cathy, for an easy, speedy delivery. Hoping (for your sake) that he's ready to meet the world earlier than the 11th. I hear you're pretty much over it by now.
Hang in there. Love, Diane xoxo
You just had to start with the beach pics, huh? You just had to rub it in that we're here in 40 degree weather with no sun!!
Honestly, I wish I were there with you and not for the sun or the beach. I miss you all so much! I would love to our little guy come into the world. Know that little boys are just as special as little girls...just in a different way! He will bless your lives! I love you all!
Debbie
Congratulations guys!! I'm so happy for you!! Ally is so beautiful. I can't believe that last time I saw her she was turning one year old. Crazy how time flies! I voted for the new baby's name.. I'm in favor of Carter. Jason, I'll have to stop by work one day soon and catch up with you on the latest Ally story! Miss you guys so much. See you soon. Love, Lex
Post a Comment